Friday, July 12, 2013

My Forever

Tomorrow Josh and I will have been married for 17 years. That means that I have been with him for almost half of my life, which is fitting, because I truly can't even imagine my life without him. We got married when we were 19 (me) and 21 (him) and I would not change a thing. 

We have had easy times and hard times, countless blessings and many trials, and our love and relationship has just continued to grow and strengthen. I know that no matter what life brings he will be by my side always and that we can lean on each other.

True love, friendship, respect, trust, loyalty, faith, laughter, hard work,  self-lessness, devotion, compromise, support, forgiveness, fun, romance, thoughtfulness, patience, support, kindness, LOVE - these are some of the things that have made our marriage so incredible. He is my always and my forever. 17 years is just the tip of the iceberg. :)


8 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Congratulations! 17 years is a long time! I was 20 and he was 23 when we got married, young is the way to go. That's when you're too naive to know what you're getting into and can grow up together. :) I'm glad you guys continue to choose to stay married!

Ani said...

What a sweet post! Congratulations!

Mark Matthews said...

OH my. Sweet post. I am totally stealing that line. "13 years and this is just the tip of the iceberg". (she may then respond how this is why icebergs sink ships, but...)

Mommy Run Fast said...

Congrats on 17 years!! That's amazing... happy celebrating!

Diana Martinez said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shirley said...

Hope you had a wonderful day for your anniversary!!

coach dion said...

I hit 15 years next month...

Beth @ Miles and Trials said...

Happy belated Anniversary. That is definitely something to celebrate!