Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers and Inspiration

Here are the two most wonderful men in my life (and the world!)

Me and my Daddy! He raised us mostly on his own and is the very best Dad and Pappa. I so wish New York wasn't so far away! I miss him always and don't know where I would be without his unconditional love and support.

The love of my life and the Dad of our awesome 12 kids. I don't know anyone who has more of a father's heart, or who works harder or is more dedicated to their family. I am so thankful for all that he does, and I love this man with all my heart and soul.

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there and all of the men with fathers' hearts.

Here is an awesome video with some Father's Day inspiration (thanks J!!)


4 comments:

Mark Matthews said...

Nice. Posted my thoughts over my way. Great pics and post.

Diana Martinez said...

Ok, so that video totally made me bawl. Oh my goodness. =) Hope you guys had a great Father's Day!

fancy nancy said...

Nothing like choking up in your office to make coworkers stare!!! Hope you had a great day celebrating a great dad!

Cory Reese said...

That is one of my favorite videos of all time. It doesn't get much better than that.