- Yesterday wrapped up an awesome 90-mile running week.
- Today's 16 miles at 7:28 average pace (which was not even my long run of the week), kicked off my first 100 mile week! I got my training plan for the next month and I am excited/nervous (in a good way). Big dreams, tons of hard work, a great plan, lots of faith, huge love and support = good things coming!
- 12 kids require A LOT of Christmas shopping. (Have I mentioned that I really, really don't like shopping?) I asked Josh what he wanted for Christmas, and then quickly told him that all I had left was $0.49 and my body. Good thing he is easy to please. :)
- This year we had the kids each ask for something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read (or watch, like a movie). They had a lot of fun with it and it was really fun when they wrote their letters to Santa. (Yes, I make even my teenagers still write a letter). :)
- Our Christmas tree is GORGEOUS this year. And it smells as good as it looks. We are decorating tonight as a family (lights are already on it) and I will post a picture soon.
- Here is a pic from our church Christmas party the other night. I have three sheep and a wise man in here. One little shepherd was home sick.
Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! More soon. :)