Saturday, March 24, 2012

Watch out

Just a "head's up" to the women's 35-40 year age group - as of today you have got some new competition, and I mean business. :)

Two birthday quotes for myself -

"This is my commitment: to live up to the spirit within me." -- Unknown

“In our old age my beloved companion said to me quietly one evening, "You have always given me wings to fly, and I have loved you for it.” - Gordon B. Hinckley

I found the second quote this week and Josh has since started telling me that he wants me "to fly". His love, support, encouragement, companionship, and our marriage and family mean the world to me.

Life is good.

We have a full day planned, starting with a little bit of track work (on a real track!!) and then a group run with my running club, so we are headed out the door. Have a great weekend! More soon. :)

18 comments:

Julie Arts said...

Life IS good!!!

Happy Birthday!

lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Erin!! I'm glad we're not in the same age group ;)

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday!

superhappyjohi said...

Happy Birthday!

Angie said...

Have a wonderful birthday!

Becky at Prairie Runner said...

Have a fantastic day!

Terzah said...

Again, happy birthday! I promise the "late" 30s are even better than the early ones--especially for people who are going to achieve a huge goal during this five year time period. :^)

Jessica (Pace of Me) said...

So lovely, Erin. HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!! xoxo

Andrea Hill said...

Happy Birthday to you again!!! I saw that one comment on f/b about going into the next age group..Ughh that is sooooooo dangerous. You gonna cream them:)

On the Right Track said...

happy Birthday...hope you have a GREAT day!!

BigHappyFamily said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the barely south of "masters" club!

LBTEPA said...

Happy birthday!

robinbb said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

lol! Happy Birthday!

I turn 40 in a few weeks and am pretty sure I won't have to give out that warning to other racers!

Washington Washburns said...

Hope your having an AWESOME birthday.

Stephanie@Soggy Runner Girl said...

Happy Birthday! You are amazing! Welcome to the age group :)

Christina said...

Happy birthday! And welcome to my age division! It's still a pretty competitive division - women can still run fast! :-)

{lifeasa}RunningMom said...

Happy belated birthday!