Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday inspiration

“We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” - Abraham Lincoln
"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. " - Christopher Robin
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon
"Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true." - Napoleon Hill
And if you haven't watched it yet, make sure you see this beautiful video that Beth put together about the run for Sherry this weekend. It is very powerful.
 

 

6 comments:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Thank you for these quotes to start the week off on the right note!

Caroline said...

oh I love the John Lennon one...
Beth's video is fantastic...
I saved it.
we should do this every year I think.

(did you enter my jewelry giveaway..will be sending the book tomorrow)

On the Right Track said...

As always...thanks for the inspiration!

Lacey Sue said...

WONDERFUL! I needed these this morning! Thank you for the inspiration!

Shelly said...

Hi Erin- I never see a post on any runner's blog about this, so I just thought I'd ask. How do you and other female runners deal with your menstrual cycle? I mean, I get horrible cramps and heavy flow the first two days, to the point that I cannot go outside to run. I have to run on the treadmill. Is it just me.. or do others have similar issues?

Suz and Allan said...

Great quotes!