Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's me

When Marcus (who is now almost 7) was little, any time he saw a picture of himself he would say "It  me!" over and over and over. It was so cute and so funny that we would all show him pictures of himself just to hear him do it, and now we all do it just to be silly.

Before the photographer came, Runner's World asked me to send a picture of me at my computer so they could see "the space". I think they were hoping I had a nice office or something, but nope... I have a corner of counter space all to myself. I thought it would be fun to show you where I do most of my reading/blogging/emailing/working (although at night I take my laptop in the front room so I can lay on the couch). :)

The rest of that counter usually has kids doing homework, kids eating, kids talking to me, kids' papers, etc. etc.

So, "it me!" :)


11 comments:

Stephanie Anne said...

so cute! mine is my couch lol

{lifeasa}RunningMom said...

Darling....but now I am afraid to share what my space looks like. Yours is so comfy and spacious. :)

Jessica (Pace of Me) said...

so sweet! it looks like you have a happy space :o)

Yolanda said...

Looks great to me, mine happens to be wherever I land.

Lacey Sue said...

Want to know what hilarious?!?! My little counter-top-computer spot is eerily similar to yours!!!! ;) Oh, we silly Moms!!:)

Lacey Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindsay said...

It's a great space! Who has time to go over to an office anyway. :) by the time you'd sit down at the desk you'd have to get up to do something else!

fancy nancy said...

I agree with Lindsay...offices are overrated! I do most of mine on my couch too!!

H Love said...

thank goodness for lap tops!

Katie @ Will Race for Carbs said...

I'm a couch girl myself! Can't wait to see that article!

~lavender~ said...

Hi Erin! Just renewed my subscription to Runner's World and wondered if you knew in what month you're going to be featured. Hope I don't miss it!