This is just a quick post to say that Josh is the greatest. Besides being my true love, soul mate, and best friend, he makes me laugh, is fun to be around, and supports me in all that I do. He never makes me feel guilty about my running or racing. He is an incredible father. I can't ever imagine being with someone else. I love him with all my heart. Our relationship is fun and flirty and I am so grateful for the love and support we give to each other.
Here is a look into how awesome Josh is. Here are the texts that Josh sent me after the Pocatello Marathon on Saturday morning.
(these are after I texted him that I had finished... knew I had BQ'ed and PR'ed but wasn't sure of my exact time)
- I've been awake since 6 and watching the clock. Praying. Watching. Praying.Watching. Praying.
- You're so awesome. I love you.
- I knew you would blow it up.
- Yes, let me know your time and place and the level of your awesomeness. I'll continue to mix the kids clothes up in the laundry room.
(After I sent him my time, etc.)
- Holy crap! Erin, that is incredible!
- I can feel your awesomeness coming through the phone.
- My blackberry is on fire. Too hot to handle.
- You are amazing. I love you too.
- i wish I was there to share this with you.
- Simply amazing.
- Cool down, roll, stretch, relax a little, soak it in.
- I can already tell... you are not going to take it easy at Top of Utah.
- Poor Alana.
- You won't be able to resist. (He knows me so so well!)
- But right now, really, really, enjoy this accomplishment. Really. Don't let it slip by too quickly. Enjoy this.
- This is the day you qualified for the Boston Marathon. September 3, 2011. :)
- I am super excited and I will celebrate here. I am a little emotional too. So proud of you.
Yeah, he really is the greatest. Love you Big Daddy!