YMX sent me one of their awesome Tribal Sea Running T's in blue and a matching set of the Tribal Sea Arm Warmers in blue.
I wore the shirt on a 20-mile run outside, then on a 8 mile track workout (with the armsleeves), and then again this morning on a 12-mile run on the treadmill. I love it! I think this is the lightest running shirt I have ever worn. I got a size small and it fit well, maybe even a little on the big side (so if you are in between sizes I would size down) and the small/medium arm sleeves fit well too.
The shirt was incredibly comfortable and light when I ran in it and I got a lot of compliments on how cool it looks. The length was slightly long which I like, and it did not move/ride/chafe in any way. The fabric is moisture-wicking, has UV protection, and is wrinkle resistant. I washed it in the washer and dryer and it came out perfectly three times now.
The only downside I can see of this shirt is the price. At $69, it is pretty pricey for a short-sleeved running shirt, even though the quality and beauty of the shirt does seem to make it worth the money. Also, the arm sleeves are not compression at all (just for warmth/protection) and I wish they had pockets on them.
All in all I love my Tribal Sea Running T and arm sleeves from YMX and these are going to get A LOT of wear from me. They have some long-sleeved hoodies that are just gorgeous too and lots of other great looking products for runners, cyclists and other athletes, as well as for casual wear on the YMX website. I didn't get a pic with the arm sleeves on because I was HOT once I got back in the house, but they were perfect for a chilly morning and Josh said they make my arms look buff. :)
|sorry the color/quality of this pic isn't great! I need a new camera|
- Be a follower of my blog (leave a comment telling me you are a new follower or an existing follower. To become a follower just click "Join This Site" over there on the right hand side under "Followers").
-Go to the YMX website and look around, come back and leave a comment telling me a product you like the look of!
For extra entries -
- Like YMX on Facebook and tell them Erin from See Mom Run Far sent you (leave a comment telling me you did)
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter and mention @seemomrunfar and @WearYMX (leave a comment telling me you did)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog (leave a comment telling me you did)
- Donate to my big fundraising giveaway for the MEB Foundation and my Team MEB for the NYC Marathon! Every $10 you donate for the next week will earn you FIVE extra entries into this YMX shirt giveaway as well as FIVE extra entries into my big NYC fundraising giveaway (which still has lots of great prizes available). You can donate quickly and easily online by clicking here.
Thanks and good luck!
***FTC requires that I tell you that these products were given to me free of charge for the purpose of review/giving away/fundraising by the awesome company mentioned above. That said, opinions shared on the products are mine and mine alone.***