Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Want to win some cool free stuff?

What kind of question is that? Of course you do!

Want to support a nice girl trying to raise money for a good cause? I hope you do! :)

All you have to do to support me and Team MEB for the NYC Marathon (and help children in the U.S. and Africa have access to health, education and fitness opportunities) is to donate here.

You will be automatically entered into my fundraising giveaway, which still has over $600 worth of great stuff just waiting to be claimed. You can see the fundraising giveaway details here. There are lots of chances to earn extra entries into the giveaway.

I am just about half way to my goal of raising $3000 for Team Meb. Please help me out by making a donation of any amount (it all helps!) and by spreading the word. Thanks so much! I will draw the  next winner TOMORROW and she/he will get their choice of any two prizes/prize packages still available. Good luck everybody!

No comments: