Ok, so I am excited to tell you that I have THREE new prizes added to the already awesome pile of loot I have just sitting here waiting to be given away in my Totally Awesome Fundraising Giveaway!
The three new prizes are -
- a $40 gift certificate to SILVER MAPLE!!! Your biggest problem if you win this is going to be deciding what to use your gift certificate for! There are so many beautiful things. Here is one of my favorites.
Here is what Jacquelyn from Silver Maple says about her jewelry, "At The Silver Maple, we work hard to create uniquely special, hand-stamped, vintage-inspired, pieces that channel happy thoughts. Whether it’s your child’s name, a memorable date, a special place, or an inspiring phrase, the idea is to smile and reflect each and every time you look at your piece."
You can find the Silver Maple on Facebook here.
- A friend who is an ambassador for Snickers Marathon Bars has donated TWO boxes of Snickers Marathon Bars (one box of Snickers Marathon energy bars, one box of Snickers Marathon Protein Bars). Can you say yum??? Check them out here!!! Each box will be considered one prize. :)
- And the awesome Joel at Allied Medal Displays has donated a SECOND medal display (winner's choice of any in stock display!) The first display was already chosen and won, so if this is what you were hoping for, here is another chance. :)
-One prize pack containing a pair of Ironman Performance Raising Earphones (these sell for $50 each!) AND an Ironman Series Armband from Yurbuds!
- A totally awesome skirt from Running Skirts! The skirt donated fits women who wear a size 8 in women's pants, and they said that is their number one best selling size. The skirt I have to give away is a sky blue color with yellow sides. SO CUTE!
- I still have THREE awesome shirts to give away from Tri It Wear!!! (Each one is a separate prize). Winners who get a Tri It Wear shirt get their choice of shirt style and size.
-A combo back of two great books! A copy of Family Feasts for $75 a Week and a copy of Sane Woman's Guide to Raising a Large Family by Mary Ostyn. This prize pack is worth over $20 (and much more if you consider the money saving and sanity saving tips you will get!) :)
- Gotein! I have TWO prize packs from Gotein. Gotein is a protein supplement that you add to your water that helps refuel and improve lean muscle mass. The first prize pack is of two boxes of Gotein, 12 packets each box, (your choice of chocolate, vanilla or strawberry) and a Gotein t-shirt.
The second prize pack is of one box of Gotein (12 packets) and a Gotein t-shirt.
- A beautiful black and pink flowered headband from Active Bands! I have tried lots (and lots) of headbands and I am really impressed with how well the Active Bands are made, how well they work, and how pretty they are! My best friend Jenny tried one out during Ragnar, and really really liked it.
- THREE pairs of Flex Sport Buds (pink, green and blue!) from h2o Audio! (Three separate prizes). These sport buds are sweatproof and waterproof and they STAY IN your ears. They come with three sizes of silicone ear plugs so you can find your perfect fit and they are perfect for running, swimming, just hanging out or whatever activity you enjoy. Josh used a pair of these for his marathon a couple of weeks ago and he thinks they are great. These are his favorite and go-to earbuds for everything. He loves that he can just rinse them off when he is done sweating. :)
- A gift pack of products from 2Toms! I have a pack of Butt Shield, Blister Shield and Sports Shield. If you haven't tried 2Toms products yet, these are superior products for athletes and active people that prevent blisters, friction burns, saddle sores and all sorts of other uncomforts that can plague us! These are great for runners, cyclists, hikers, triathletes, etc. I have a full review of these products coming up soon. These products last all day, are non-staining, non-toxic, non-greasy, unscented, waterproof and go on easily.
Because I am SO GRATEFUL for the generosity that so many are showing, for anyone that makes a first donation to my fundraising giveaway today, I will give you FIVE BONUS ENTRIES (on top of all of the other entries you earn) into the giveaway. And for anyone who has already donated and makes a second donation today, I will give you TWENTY BONUS ENTRIES (on top of all of the other entries you earn) into the giveaway.
I will draw another lucky winner in the morning who will get their choice of any two prizes/prize packs!!
You can read all of the details about the giveaway and my fundraising for Team MEB and the NYC Marathon by going over to this post here, although all you need to do to be entered is to make a donation here. (And anyone who has already donated since the start of this giveaway and has not yet won a prize is still entered).
Please, please help spread the word about this fundraising giveaway. THANK YOU again to all of the amazing companies who have showed such generosity and support by donating their great products and thanks to all of YOU for helping me raise money for such a great cause. Good luck to everybody!!
CLICK HERE TO DONATE!!!!!