Here are a couple of bullet points for today -
- I had a good 12 mile run with Jenny this morning despite being tired. I hadn't seen her for a couple of days and I missed her!
- I am still totally excited and proud of Josh. THANK YOU to all of you who posted congrats and kind comments. I have been passing them all on to him and he really appreciates them.
- I will do a full review tomorrow of his race, with his input and fun pictures tomorrow, but let me just say I could spend all day sitting at a race finish line. I love it!
- I am sorry I didn't post about the giveaway on Friday but it has GROWN and I am waiting another few days to a week to get it all together. Trust me, it will be worth the wait. I have a SUPER AWESOME GIANT fundraising giveaway coming up. Seriously, I am so touched by the running community and the generosity and support that exists. Trust me people... the prizes for this one are GOOD (just the first three prizes are worth over $100 combined). I am way excited about it and can't wait to share with everyone.
- Only FIVE DAYS until Ragnar Wasatch Back! (Four days until we leave!) Two days of friends and running? YES PLEASE. And I have the most awesome team. I am a proud captain! Team See Moms Run is going to have a blast.
Happy Sunday! I am on my way to church and then am going to enjoy a rainy afternoon home watching movies with my family. Have a great day everyone!
CLICK HERE TO (Please!) DONATE TO MY CHARITY TEAM FOR THE NYC MARATHON