Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rain rain go away...

I woke up this morning to cold, rainy weather. Bleck. And I didn't get much sleep at all, because the alarm on Noah's feeding pump went off FIVE TIMES. (Noah, 2 years old, is hooked up to a pump that gives him small amounts of a special formula 22 hours a day because he cannot eat normally). I went to bed at 10:30pm last night and was up at 1 am, 1:45am, 2:55am, 3:15am and 4:35am. And then I got up at 5am this morning. With the 4am wake up call yesterday and long day, I am TIRED.

Here are a couple of bullet points for today - 

- I had a good 12 mile run with Jenny this morning despite being tired. I hadn't seen her for a couple of days and I missed her!

- I am still totally excited and proud of Josh. THANK YOU to all of you who posted congrats and kind comments. I have been passing them all on to him and he really appreciates them.

- I will do a full review tomorrow of his race, with his input and fun pictures tomorrow, but let me just say I could spend all day sitting at a race finish line. I love it!

- I am sorry I didn't post about the giveaway on Friday but it has GROWN and I am waiting another few days to a week to get it all together. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.  I have a SUPER AWESOME GIANT fundraising giveaway coming up. Seriously, I am so touched by the running community and the generosity and support that exists. Trust me people... the prizes for this one are GOOD (just the first three prizes are worth over $100 combined). I am way excited about it and can't wait to share with everyone.

- Only FIVE DAYS until Ragnar Wasatch Back! (Four days until we leave!) Two days of friends and running? YES PLEASE. And I have the most awesome team. I am a proud captain! Team See Moms Run is going to have a blast.

Happy Sunday! I am on my way to church and then am going to enjoy a rainy afternoon home watching movies with my family. Have a great day everyone!

 CLICK HERE TO (Please!) DONATE TO MY CHARITY TEAM FOR THE NYC MARATHON

5 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Awwww, man... I have wanted to do Wasatch Back Ragnar in years... maybe one of these years I will be in Utah to be able to join a team... haha, if invited. My sister organized a team for Red Rock Moab and has another team for Red Rock Zions relay.... so jealou.

Her Name Is Rio said...

Sorry about the rough night! It's awesome you somehow still managed to get a run in- very inspirational!

The Green Girl said...

Aw, I'm truly sorry about your rough night, girl!

fancy nancy said...

I am so sorry to hear you had a rough night! Amazing dedication to the run for still pulling out 12 miles! Wow!!!

Molly said...

Those rough nights are so hard, I've been there!