Monday, June 20, 2011

Ragnar ROCKS

Sorry for the lack of posting. I got home on Saturday night and was exhausted (and had lots to do and catch up on) and then spent a wonderful Father's Day with Josh and the kids yesterday.

Ragnar was AWESOME. We had perfect weather, an incredible team and a super fun time. There was very little sleep, but all sorts of fun.

I ran really hard and am very excited about how I did.  I feel like a different person compared to last year.

I have details,  lots of pics, and fun stories that I will get up tomorrow.

Just as a teaser... here I am finishing my first leg... with a sombrero.

Two days running and hanging out with your best friend? Life is good!!!
And, while I was gone, I had several more incredible companies contact me and offer products for my big fundraising giveaway. I will have that post up this week, and when you see how great the prizes are, I hope you will want to participate. :)

You can donate now, and it will count as extra entries once the contest is up and running.


Click here to donate. Thanks!

6 comments:

wendy said...

Wah! I am so jealous I did not get to do Ragnar this year. Looks like you had fun and I can't wait to read your report.

Terzah said...

Sweet pics! I hope you're getting caught up on that lost sleep. :^)

Her Name Is Rio said...

Speaking of giveaways..."someone" we know won one! Visit my blog when you get the chance!

The Green Girl said...

Thrilled to hear it went well. Can't wait to read the race report.

Kurt @ Becoming An Ironman said...

I can't wait to try a Ragnar Relay myself. But aren't the relay races in general an amazing experience?! Can't wait to read your report.

lindsay said...

glad you had fun!