Sunday, May 1, 2011

Running is...

To me, running is -

freedom
a challenge
fun
motivation
determination
powerful
humbling
revitalizing
awesome
hard-core
training
adventure
sweat
smiles
sacrifice
healthy
discipline
racing
mental
a choice
endurance
focus
goals
tough 
success
victory
friends
a gift
personal
dedication
passion
fast
satisfying
work
peace
rewarding
a journey
speed
energy
play
effort
pure
unpredictable
spiritual
miles
enabling
sport
necessary
paces
pain
happiness
therapy
pushing
physical
exciting
natural
healing
courage
faith
strength
Me.

What would you add to the list?

8 comments:

Christy said...

Love that!

Run with Jess said...

love it all!

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

For me running is all(or at least most) of those things, For me running also is 'family'. My dad is a runner, and my sister so running makes me think of them.

fancy nancy said...

Love it all!!! I would add uniting....empowering

misszippy said...

Fantastic list! Running is my oxygen.

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

PITA. Pain In The Ass.

Kurt @ Becoming An Ironman said...

You got my addition right at the end! "Me"