Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's day!

I started my Mother's Day with a 16 mile run with Jenny. It was crazy foggy but even though it threatened rain the whole time, it never did. Yay! Happy Mother's Day to us. :)

Let me tell you... there are LOTS of cards, hugs, kisses, hand-made gifts, and greetings on Mother's Day when you have twelve kids. I am CRAZY blessed.

I have some big, big, BIG running news that I will share tomorrow. For now I am going to enjoy the rest of my day at church and hanging out at home with the best husband and family in the world.

This is one of my favorite pics ever... Josh and the kids lined up at the start of my third Ragnar leg last year and had these "We Love You Mom" signs made. It was awesome!
Hope you all have a blessed day with people you love. :) And big hugs to all the moms out there!

5 comments:

fancy nancy said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I had to chuckle when you said how many cards you get with 12 children!! I'm sure! Love the pictures! What a beautiful family you have!!

misszippy said...

What a great looking family! Happy mother's day to the true super mom!

Penny said...

Love that sign your kids and hubby made. Great looking family. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Kiley said...

Hey, I saw your husband this weekend! He stopped by my sisters house during his run on Saturday. Ty told me who he was after he left. Good job on your run! Lucky you missed the rain, it was definitely POURING by the time we left to drive home. Yuck.

Amanda@runninghood said...

Okay, I am really wishing there was an about you section at the top of your blog because I'm trying to piece together the whole story...12 kids...your running, etc. I'd love to see you add a link at the top. :)