Friday, April 1, 2011

Would You Rather????

If you don't know the awesome Jess over at Blonde Ponytail you are missing out on a super cool person and a way fun blog. Every Friday Jess does a "Would You Rather" post which is really, really fun, and this week I get to be the guest poster and ask some silly "Would You Rather" questions! Woo hoo! So go on over to Blonde Ponytail  and play along. I promise it will be fun. :)
Thanks Jess!

We are having way fun in Salt Lake City. I got up and did my five miles of 800M intervals on the treadmill in the hotel rec room and felt pretty hard core. :) AND we got to go to a real running store... I felt like a kid in a toy store. Fun stuff.

Have a great day and now go over to Jess's blog and have some fun! :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

You are in my neck of the woods! It's a beautiful day here! We are heading to southern Utah today to go enjoy Zion National park. Can't wait for the weekend!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

You are up and running!! These questions rock you super star!!

Haley said...

Enjoy Utah!!! Looks like you came at the right time and can enjoy some nice weather :) If your up for a treat you should check out Cakewalk Vegan Bakery in SLC! They make the best cupcakes. I always reward myself with one after a day of hard climbing :)

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

Good for you today on your run!