Monday, February 28, 2011

February recap

It's kind of crazy that it is already March tomorrow. Seems like it was just Christmas! Yay for March though... spring, St. Patty's day, my birthday! :)

February was a great running month for me. I ran 190 miles, including a 19 mile run and a 20 mile run. I feel like I got into a very good groove with my intervals, tempo runs, pace runs, etc. and with getting my strength training done twice a week. I do feel like I have kicked my training up to the next level and am hoping that pays off on April 16 (Salt Lake City Marathon!)

February is also the month I hit 70lbs in my weight loss, ditched my insoles, got my new Ravenna 2's and jumped up to Hal Higdon's Intermediate 2 marathon training plan. Good month!

If you haven't yet, make sure you enter my Punkeelove Headband Giveaway and help spread the word. These are some really awesome headbands for running, just hanging out, or anything active you like to do. :)

2 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Congrats on a great month!

Chris K said...

Wow Erin, you are killing it. I love reading stuff like this. Good for you. Accept your greatness.